Monday, June 6, 2011

We Miss you when you aren't here!

                                 I made these cards for the in active children in our Primary at church.  The other counselors where going to use these in black and white. I couldn't let that happen...lol!  So I took the paper and found them at www.sugardoodle.net exactly the same except with color.  I then printed them out and added a little something to each one.

This card I used the Martha Stewart border punch and some basic red ribbon.


                            With this card I just backed it on blue paper and added blue ribbon.


                        I used a different Martha Stewart border punch and added pink ribbon.


I hope that it puts a smile on there faces and know that we really do miss them when they aren't there.
Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you back again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sarah, I was looking for something like this. I am the secretary in the primary in our world and we have a lot of inactive kids. Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...