Monday, June 27, 2011

Get Well soon ~Donald and Daisy

 Ok who else absolutly LOVES the Disney cartridges? I do! Well who else also hates these cartridges? I do! Yes I have a love hate relationship with these darn Cartridges.  I love the cuts but all the little details seem to take me forever to put together. 
I wanted to make a card for a friends little boy who just had his tonsills out.  It took over an hour to do the Donald/Daisy cut.  So as simple as this card might look it was very time consuming. But if it puts a smile on his face it will be well worth it.
I layered a polk a dot paper and a plaid and used a zig zag stitch to attach them together and well add something else to this all ready seemingly plain card.
I stamped Get Well Soon with Blue ink. The stamp is from Hero Art.




Thanks for looking.  If anyone has any tips on how to make these cuts a little easier feel free to share. ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...