Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sparkle and Shine!

Hi everyone hopefully everyone is staying cool. It's so so so hot here and  this week is going to be a scorcher.  Thank goodness for A/C. 
I was at Michael's the other day and I noticed that they had a few cartridges on clearance.  I've wanted the Forever Young cartridge for a really long time.  I could have picked it up when it went on sale several times but I just didn't.  But when I saw it on clearance and there were only 2 left I thought I better get it before it gets too hard to find.
I was so excited to make something with this cartridge.  I also bought from there $1 bin, a stamp that said, "Sparkle & Shine".  So I put the 2 together and this is what I came up with.

*The paper is from the glitter Sweet Mat stack from DCWV it's the 4.5"x6.5" size. 

*The girl is from Forever Young cut at 4.5"

* For the dress, I used a scrap from my stash added a flower and used the i-rock for the jewel.

* I used black satin ribbon for the bow.

* Stamped the sentiment then punched out with the eK Success punch and added jewels with the i-rock.

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look.  I love love love this Cartridge so I have a feeling I will be using it a lot.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Sometimes you can find really good $1 stamps at Michaels. Don't usually see Cricut carts on clearance. Clearance, like $9.99??!! They did that a while back and I scarfed up on 6 cartridges. Wish they'd do that again in my area. Very nice card.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forever Young is one of my favorite cartridges! This card is adorable.

    Hop on over to my blog. I have an award for you!
    Jenn
    http://Scrap-a-tude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...