Saturday, June 11, 2011

Scrapoholic's Sketchy Saturday Challenge.

Happy Saturday everyone! Today is the Scrapoholics Sketchy Saturday Design Team Challenge. So head on over to the The Scrapoholic  to see everyones work and then give it a try yourself.  Don't forget to post your LO so we can all see it.

Here is this weeks Sketch...            

It's baseball season at our house right now so I used this sketch as an opportunity to get some "baseball" LO's done.  I printed my own photo's and it gave me a thumbnail option so that is what I used to make the small photo's for the LO.
For the Baseball down the side I used my Gypsy.  I took the Quarter Note Cartridge and welded the words together.  Then I took an image from Home Accents and welded it to the beginning and to the end of the word to make it stretched out.
The baseballs were cut from Everyday Paper Dolls.  I then added some red stiching to them with a red marker.

Thanks for stopping by and please come back again soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Love what you did with this sketch. So many photos, but not busy at all. Gorgeous! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great layout !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...