Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Easel Care


Happy June everyone. Can you believe it's June all ready? I can't, where has this year gone? Anyhow I made this card for my Mother in Law.  It's an Easel card and the front measures at 4 1/4 x 4 1/4.  I used Happy Birthday paper from one of the DCWV paper packs.  Not sure which one because this was scrap.  The Birthday cake was cut using Simply Charmed and was cut at 3 inches. Then I added sparkle using stickles. Now the green paper on the back ground was cut at 4" using the new Pop-up Neighborhood.  I then embossed it in the cuttle bug using the Polk a dot folder.


Now once the card is opened up I have stamped Time to Celebrate on white card stock.  I then backed it with pink and used the Martha Stewart punch for the swirls.

I was pleasantly surprised at how this card turned out.  I hope that you like it and I hope that she will like it too.

Check back tomorrow for the Schools out for Summer blog Hop!!


                                                                     

1 comment:

  1. This is a super cute card! I love making easel cards. I'm here during the blog hop but I decided to have a look around while I'm here. You have a nice blog and I'm your newest follower.

    Anniebee
    anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...