The Gift bag started out white.
* I punched with the Martha Stewart double loop punch down the sides of a piece of black paper.
* Then topped it with the red paper from DCWV the Extreme pack
* Added some black Satin ribbon and a bow
*Then attached the Ice Cream Sundae cut at 6" from Sweet Treats.
To make The Clipboard I bought the Clipboard at the $1 store.
*Paper is from the DCWV Extreme Paper pack
* I cut the Sundae from Sweet Treats at 5"
* Ran the White ice Cream through the Cuttlebug using the Polka Dot folder.
* I used Garnet colored Martha Stewart Glitter for the Cherry.
* Inked the edges of board in black and doodled on Ice Cream.
The Small Composition Notebooks measure at 4.5"x3.25". I also get them at the $1 store in a pack of 3 . * The paper is from scraps from the clipboard and the small Ice Cream I cut at 3 inches. * The "Notes" is cut from vinyl. I cut a whole sheet of them a while back so they were all ready.
This particular spotlight was our Pianist. Her favorite color was Red and her favorite food is Ice Cream. So we try to make there gift according to the things they like.
Well that is all I have for you today. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look, I hope to see you back again soon.