Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Scrapoholic's Sketchy Saturday Challenge!

Welcome to another week of  Sketchy Saturday.  Every week there is a Layout and a sketch posted for you to try.  So head on over to The Scrapohlic to see every ones work and then give it a try yourself. Don' forget to Link your LO so we can all see it.

Here is this week's sketch......


Now I know Easter has come and gone and Beach is more appropriate for the season but I've done so many summer themed project all ready this year I really didn't have anymore photo's.  So I chose Easter. Since I needed to scrap them still and I could get the tittle to work like the sketches.


On this LO I used DCWV background Easter paper from one of the spring packs.
The Easter basket is cut at 3" from Doodle Charm.  I added in the Eggs. I covered each one with glitter from Martha Stewart.
The grass is from A Child's Year
The Tittle is cut from Martha Stewart's All Occasions Cake Art.

Well thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the other sketches and play along.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...