Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet girl!

Hi everyone! Today was my sweet daughters 12th Birthday.  As I'm sure many of you understand, I can't believe it's been 12 years.  She volunteers at a place called Saddles of Joy.  It's a place where Autistic and disabled children and adults can go to ride horses.  She absolutely loves horses. In fact we got her her very first real horse saddle for her birthday.  Her favorite color is purple and she like Polk a dots.  All these were inspiration for the creation of this card.

For this card I used the Gypsy. I used Twinkle Toes for the shape of the card.  I welded them together in the Gypsy to make the shape card.
Card paper is Martha Stewart cut at 5x5"
The purple layer is DCWV, the Metallic Stack cut at 4.74x4.53
The horse is cut from Four Legged Friends at 3".
The Birthday sentiment is from Michael's cut out with the Fiscars Scallop oval punch.
The ribbon is Offray brand.

This was the first time I'd used the Four Legged Friends Cartridge. I think this cartridge is  kinda weird but the horse I think turned out pretty good.  She loved the card and that is what was important.
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you come back again soon.


2 comments:

  1. very cute card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable Sarah!!! Love the colors yo chose and the polka dot ribbon..super cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...