Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Scrapoholic Sketchy Saturday Challenge!

Happy Saturday everyone. It's another Sketchy Saturday Challenge hosted by Jill over at  The Scrapoholic .  So head on over and see what the design team has created then grab the sketch and play along.

Here is the sketch...


Now I totally changed this sketch up.  I looked at it before I left for a crop.  Then did the layout at a crop.  So I did it completely by memory.  Which apparently isn't too good.  I knew I was going to do School Days instead of the Summer days.  It has some familiarities.


The argyle paper is from the DCWV School Glitter pack
I cut the tags from TBB&M
The Lettering is from Base Camp.
The Pencil is from Simply Charmed
The Apple is from Locker Talk stamped with Peachy Keen (Simple Sallies 1 1/8)
The strips on bottom are Martha Stewart paper borders.

It really is amazing to me to see how different a Layout can turn out by looking at a sketch. I love to look at other people's interpretations of sketches so please play along.  There is a Card Sketch and a Layout Sketch so if you don't do Layouts give a card a try. Once complete link it on Jill's blog so we can all see.
Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...