Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Today starts a long week of Birthdays and Anniversary's.  Today is my parents 36th Anniversary.  I think it's very admirable for marriages to last, especially these days.  I needed a card in like  10 minutes because I ran out of time to be elaborate.  I know super duper simple but they are a super simple couple and they have to like it because I made it for them, right? LOL


Paper is from my scrap collection, as is the ribbon. I cut the Happy Anniversary out of Beyond Birthdays. I then inked the edges a little and that's it. Super simple.
Thanks for taking a look. I have a birthday card for tomorrow (If blogger posts as scheduled). I hope you'll come back and take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...