Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hoot Hoot Hooray

This was such a fun Layout to do.  I've decided to make all my Cricut cuts larger for my Layouts and so far I really like how they are turning out.  This owl is from Hoot n Hollar. The Hoot Hoot Hurray is from Straight from the Nest.  I embossed the white using the swirl Cuttlebug folder.  The background paper is from DCWV.  I added Journaling later to the little blue square on the bottom right.

Thank you for dropping by and stay tuned for more Larger cuts on Layouts!

2 comments:

  1. I love your layout. I would have to agree with you..the larger cuts on the layouts look awesome!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...