Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Scrapoholic Sketchy Saturday Challenge!

Happy Saturday everyone. I made it back from 5 days of camping in the mountains.  It was absolutely amazing.  As much as I missed everyone and everything here at home, (Showers, toilets, blogger etc...) I do kinda wish I was still there.  It was absolutely beautiful.  Anyhow, today is  another Sketchy Saturday Challenge hosted by Jill over at The Scrapoholic. So head on over and see what the design team has created then grab the sketch and play along.


Here is the sketch...

Now after I finished this layout I didn't think it was really a lot alike.  But that is what a sketch is all about right? I used the sketch for inspiration.  In the sketch I saw lots of swirls surrounding photos.  So that is how I made my sketch.  I love this green I think it looks really pretty with the black and white.  The background paper is from All Dressed up by DCWV. I used the Home Decor cartridge for all the swirls.  You can't see it in this photo but I did glitter up the white swirls with Martha Stewart Crystal colored glitter


Now as I have said before, I really love seeing all the different interpretations of a single sketch.  How I perceive it can and usually is completely different from how someone else might view it.  So please go give it a try.  Then link it so we can see it.
Thanks for stopping by, Hope you come back again real soon.


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...