Friday, May 16, 2014



Hi and 
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

I'm super excited for this weekend.  My Husband coaches our son's baseball Travel team and it's tournament time.  I love watching them in action.

It's also Graduation season and this year my mom is graduating from UofA.  I'm so proud of her for going back to school.

I got the honor of decorating her grad cap and since I've been dipping into rhinestone designs lately I decided to make hers sparkle. She said I could do whatever I wanted to it.


It's not perfect and this photo is really bad but it does sparkle.  I was able to put it right in my heat press and it did great!

So this morning (graduation morning) I get a text from my mom asking me if it would be too late to do another cap.  I love  making people smile and I love what I do so I took on a last minute cap.  She decided what she wanted and I just did it.

I think it turned out great.  


 

Well thanks for taking a look at my cap projects.
Congratulations to all the 2014 graduates whether it be high school or college, job well done!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...