Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Super Avid Card



Hi! So much going on these days. 
 I can't seem to craft and blog at the same time.  I either blog or I craft. 
 Well your in luck, and today is blog day. LOL!

So my son is in a school program called Avid.  He absolutely loves his Avid teacher and wanted me to make her something special for the end of the year.  Of course this is the night before (sigh*).

I went with the A in the Super Man shield.



Then I made her a tumbler.  What teacher can't use a Tumbler especially when it has her name on it! 



I hope that she liked it.  
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  I have lots more to show you so come back again soon!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...