Monday, May 12, 2014



Hello and Happy Monday! (If there is such a thing, LOL)  
I have been super busy crafting, daily for months.  I have so many things to show you.
I don't hardly know where to start.  A lot of things are Christmas, so sorry I'm a little behind.
 The first thing today are these Christmas Ornaments.

They start out as clear glass ornaments.


Then I coat the inside of the ornament with a wax floor care.
Make sure you pour out all excess floor wax.


Then I pour in the Glitter.
You want to just rolled around the ornament until the whole thing is coated with glitter. Then you can pour out the excess glitter to use at a later date.

Now your ornament is ready to decorate.
This is the sentiment that is mostly use.  I use my Cameo to cut out with vinyl. Then I tie a little toole around the top.

This ornament was made for a gal who just lost her dad.




These ornaments look pretty in any color glitter and are so much fun to make.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look, please come back again soon!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...