Friday, May 9, 2014



Hi and Happy Friday!  
So I am the oldest of 8 kids and my youngest sibling is only16.  
My mom decided after all this time she was going to go back to school, 
and she did!  
She is graduating in a couple of weeks from UofA.  
I made her her announcements to hand out to friends and family.



I made 3 different colors, one of each of the school colors.
The "A" is cut from vinyl.  I used my Cameo to create the image.

The front of each invite is embossed with I believe the Herringbone embossing folder.
I then added coordinating ribbon and a few little silver studs.



For the inside I just printed it off from my computer and attached it to the inside.




I always try to include something cute to hold the invitations.  
I just did this up super quick.  I took a red paper sack, cut it down to size with wavy scissors.  
Then added red,white and blue toole and a UofA logo tag.  




Thanks for stopping by to take a look. Hope you'll come back again soon!!


                                                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...