Saturday, May 10, 2014

Play Ball Bottle light




Hello and Happy Saturday!
So I've been making these wine bottle lights but, since I don't drink, I asked a friend who waitresses at PF Changs to pick me up some bottles and this was on of the ones she brought me.
My son loved it. So I made it for him.

He is 12 years old and a HUGE Baseball player/fan.  


I spray the bottle with this Frosted glass spray 
to give the bottle a "frosted" look.  It softens up the light.

I drilled a small hole in the bottom back of the bottle 
and strung a 20 light sting of white lights in.  

Used some vinyl to decorate and a ribbon to top if off.


Well thanks for stopping by to take a look, come back again soon!!

                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...