Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy Love Day


Hi again, I know it's been a while.  
I have so much to show you.  I want to start with a couple of cards that I made for Valentine's Day.

For Christmas I received at Cameo and I've just not had much time to use it.  Good thing it's super easy to figure out.  



This frog is just adorable.  I found him in the Silhouette store. 

 I used pop ups on the frog to give him a little dimension.  I tried to show the dimension in the photo but it really doesn't  do it justice.


Well here's my card for today.  I have a couple more Valentine's Day cards I will share tomorrow.  Thanks for looking, hope you come back again soon.




                                                                   

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...