Thursday, February 21, 2013

XOXOXOXO

Hello and happy Thursday!  This week seems to be flying by.  
I hope that your having a good week thus far.

Today I wanted to share a few more cards I had made for Valentine's Day.

This first card I used scrap paper.  
The heart paper I believe though is Anna Griffen, I think.
The brown paper I embossed with a Sizzix die
The bear image I got from the Silhouette store.
I chalked around him a little and stamped xoxo for the sentiment.


This next card is also found in the Silhouette Store.  


And lastly easy peasy this little card I let the paper do all the work. I added a decorated side border and some ribbon onto a red card and the worlds fastest card.



Well that's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.




                                                                                

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...