Friday, February 22, 2013

Door Sign




Hello! It's finally Friday!

What do you have going on this weekend?
For me it's kids activities and hopefully a little crafting time.

I'm so excited to show you this door hanger I made for a ladies grand daughter.
She told me her GD's room was pink/brown and that she loved Princess's and that Ariel was her favorite.

This photo just doesn't do it justice.


I used a lot of pop dots and it gave it so much dimension.   


Anyhow I hope that this little girl loved it. I sure loved making it for her.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look and I hope you have a blessed weekend.
Come back again soon!












                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...