Thursday, February 21, 2013

Boys will be boys

Hi I hope your having a great week thus far!
 I have a million things to show you and not enough time lol. 

 Today I wanted to start with a paper bag album. I had a customer order, a "boy" paper bag album at my last farmers market. I got so busy with life and everything that I put off the order until the night before I said I'd have it ready. Well if your like me you don't just whip something up real quick. I always say that but it never happens that way.
So anyhow it only took me 2 hours and I think it turned out pretty dang cute. Now I did use cuts that I all ready had cut. The only cuts I made that night was the "Boys will be Boys" and the tags.



I used B is for Boys to cut the tittle at 3.84"
The dinosaur is from Create a Critter

 This frog was pre cut from Create a Critter
The tags were cut from TBBM at 4.00"

Again Create a Critter to cut this alligator

 Create a Critter for the Lion


                                    This skunk was cut using the Silhouette from the Silhouette Store


 Create a Critter for the Monkey as well


Here is the back.  
The whole book was bound together with small binding and each pocket has a tag in it to add any additional journaling or photos.

Thanks for taking a look, come back again soon!








1 comment:

  1. WOW!!This is AMAZING!!A Great Job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...