Sunday, December 9, 2018

HIMCR #382 Super Scraps Saturday



Hello, it's that time again,

 HIMCR #382 -Super Scraps Saturday!!

This is your chance to use up some of those scraps.  You know you have them, tons of them laying around.  If you're like me you save all the scraps because "I can use them for something".  Am I right?



The sponsor for this weeks challenge
 is
The sponsor is Pickled Potpourri Designs!


The giveaway is a $7 Gift Certificate to Pickled Potpourri Designs!



This was a fun image to color. 
I use lots of embossing on the Christmas ornaments 
and the snow on the window sills are also embossed. 
Then it was all backed on scraps of paper from previous projects.  

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  I hope you will play along and enter the challenge.  Be sure to check out the rest of the HIMCR design team and go checkout Pickled Potpourri Designs!

 See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...