Monday, July 2, 2012

A baseball we will play, and A Camping we will go.....

Happy Monday!  Today I'm leaving to go to girls Camp with my daughter and the Young Women aged 12-17 from our church.  We go up in the Mountains and will have no cell service or reception.  As much as I love my internet, lol I'm kinda looking forward to being "unavailable".  But I just have to brag a little tiny bit.  
Yesterday we just got home from being at the Cal Ripken State baseball minors tournament where my son and his team placed second.  They lost there very first game and landed themselves into the losers bracket.  But they fought there way all the way back to the championship game where they lost.    But my son won the Tommy Jones Sportsmanship MVP award and I couldn't have been prouder of him.

This is a picture of my most favorite boys. His dad got to coach him during regular season and was the stats manager for the tournament.


Anyhow, hope you all have a great week. It's looking like rain all week where I'm going and coming from  Sunny Arizona I sure hope it does rain all week, he-he!
Keep an eye out for Friday's post it's my debut as a new Pause Dream Enjoy DT member.






1 comment:

  1. Sarah, you should be proud! That's awesome! Have fun camping and eating s'mores. I'm so jealous. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...