Friday, March 25, 2011

Imagine Side Step Birthday Card

This is just quick  and simple card I whipped up using my Imagine.  I made this card for my little neice who will be 9 on Monday. Everything except for the Happy Birthday was cut using the Best Friends Cartridge.  The Happy Birthday was also cut using  the Imagine using the Martha Stewart all occasions cake art cartridge.
Thanks for looking! I hope to see you back again soon!
                                                               

3 comments:

  1. Super cute. TFS!
    I've been sent by MOMO, isn't she fabulous. Love your blog. I'm now a new follower. Would love if you dropped by mine. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card you did a great job momo sent me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute card! I am a new follower, sent by Momo. If you have a moment, please, check out my blog at
    www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...