Friday, June 29, 2012

My Exciting news!


Hi there everyone and guess what?  I told you I had some exciting news to share and well I can't hold it in any longer so........ 

I was skimming through blogs like we often do and well I saw a design team call over at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.  I had a lot going on that week so I wrote it in my little book so I would remember details and deadlines.  Well things were crazy and I realized it was the last day to submit for the position.  And by the last day I mean down to probably the last couple of hours.  So I gathered my information and I sent it off.  Well I kid you not when I woke up in the morning I had an email saying Congratulations if your reading this e-mail you made the team. (Happy Dance).  And to think I almost didn't even send because it was last minute.


Photobucket


We've all  ready started making our projects and wow what  a talented bunch of ladies.  I am so blessed to get to know them and to even put my work into the same category as theirs.  So stay tuned for a new adventure and challenges you might not have tried before.

                                                        

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new Design Team position!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...