Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mother's Day Never-ending Card

Yes you read that right it says Mother's Day.  So I've been a little behind in my blogging...LOL.  I made several of these identical to each other and decided to post them on our local city FB exchange.  I couldn't believe that they all sold.  I didn't even have one left for my mom.  But she got the never ending card last year so it was ok I made her a different card.


This inside of this particular card I left a couple pockets to insert little notes. It's too small for a gift card but that would've been a great idea had it fit


The flower bouquet I made using Kate's ABC's and then I stickled it like crazy. 


Here is a quick unprofessional look at this card I notice you can even hear the birds chirping in the background lol.

I don't know what I did with the picture of the back of the cards. But it was plain with the "mom" paper.  I made a how to video awhile back if you want to learn how to make this card you can go to here.

Well thank you for stopping by and even though Mother's Day this year has come and gone you can always make the never ending card for a different occasion.  This is one of my go to card styles, I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I am excitied to hear they all sold. Can I ask how much you sold them for? I have been selling mine, but want to increase output and wonder a fair price. Oh, and what is your FB exchange about? I wonder if we have one.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    coachfans at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I sent you an email. Please friend request me on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/janis.lewis1
    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...