Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Hello everyone! I hope you all have been having a fabulous weekend! I woke up this morning to some fantastic exciting news so I've kinda been doing the happy dance all day LOL. (I will share my exciting news soon.)  Then I spent the day at a crop doing what I love to do so it's been one of those just all around great days.
I wanted to show you a quick card I had made for my husbands uncle or I guess it would be my uncle on my husbands side, haha!  



The Base of the Card is made from Kraft Cardstock
The background paper was a scrap I had laying around but it had been originally printed from my imagine using the Best Friends Cartridge.
The cut is from the Block Party Cricut Lite Cartridge
I didn't have a lot of time to make this card so I didn't look to hard for a sentiment.  I just punched on a white piece of card stock with the Fiscars scallop oval punch and just hand wrote the "Happy Father's Day"

Well thanks for taking the time to stop by and take a look.

                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...