Sunday, December 9, 2018

HIMCR #381 - Christmas Colors!



HIMCR #381 - Christmas Colors!

Hello! It's that time again!

This weeks challenge is Christmas colors and well the common, I guess, colors would be Green and red?  But I'm noticing more and more that Christmas is being celebrated in all 
kinds of different colors.


The sponsor is The Cutting Cafe!
                                                                 The Cutting Cafe
.
.
              The giveaway is 3 online sets from The Cutting Cafe!



         I decided since I was working with Snowmen to go with the            standard Christmas winter wonderland with the white and                                                        blue colors.  
       It's hard to see in this photo but the snow flakes on the card is                                      heat embossed in white.  
              The "Winter Wonderland" is also embossed in silver.  

                The snow on the bottom of the card is a textured 
            snow paste I had in my stash.  It added a little dimension.  




Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  
I hope you will play along and enter the challenge.  
Be sure to check out the rest of the HIMCR design team and go checkout The Cutting Cafe!

                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...