Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy 12th Birthday~ baseball never-ending card


Hello and long time no post.  I knew I hadn't posted in a while but I didn't realize it had been this long.  I craft mostly everyday and have picture after picture of things to show.  But today I'm going to start with a card I made for my son, for his 12th birthday.
This year my son, Jaiden plays on a travel baseball team and well the team had a tournament up in Phoenix and it fell on his birthday.  He is a excellent ball player ( I swear I'm not just saying that because he's my son) and he loves❤ baseball ⚾.  So I customized this card to him.

                 Lately my signature card has been the Never~ending card. I can make one of these cards up real quick.  I've had many requests for them so you'll be seeing many many more.


I love it and he thought it was pretty cool too.  I even added some brown ink on the ball to give it a "dirty" look.  Then as you open up the card there is a baseball player batting one outta the park, lol


Then when you open it up again you find a couple hidden pockets where his dad, sister and I wrote him a little message.

Now apparently I don't have a picture with me of the back of the card.  But it's just all covered by the "All-star" paper.  I thought it turned out great, I just love maki g these kinds of cards.

Well thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  I've got blogger on my iPad now so maybe I can get more blogging squeezed in (*fingers crossed).  Have a great evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...