Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Easter Wreath



Hi it's me again.
Yep 2 days in a row, lol.

I told ya I had a wreath I wanted to show you.

I saw the most fabulous fun Easter wreath on pinterest and knew that I had to make it.  I clicked on the picture and it took me to this fabulous lady Cindi's blog. (click here)  If you would like to make this blog she gives a great tutorial.

Well here is the wreath that I made .....

I used light pastel colored eggs and pastel pink ribbon!


I think it looks very "springy" on my Front door, I love it!!  So don't forget to head on over to Cindi's blog to get your directions.

Thanks again for stopping by and please come back again soon!!








                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...