Monday, June 10, 2013

Baby Banner

Good Morning! Today I wanted to show off a little baby gift I made for my daughters STUCO teacher at school.

The kids are so excited for the baby and for there teacher. They threw her a little baby shower at school. My daughter asked me to make a banner and this is what I came up with.




I love making banners!! I wish I had more time to do it.  I would make a banner for every person for every occasion.  But I don't have the time so when I do have to make a banner I enjoy every moment.
Well thanks for stopping by to look at my banner.  

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous banner! I wish I had room to store everything because I would make so much more.

    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...