Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge Friday

Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Ch# 42: Make a "Night" project.
Create any type of project featuring the NIGHT.
(Owl in tree; Ghost in mansion, etc.)
StartsFriday, October 19th 12:00 am EST
EndsThursday, October 25th, Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, October 25th late afternoon

Our Sponsor this challenge is


Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps
Prize: Buffalo Springs Stamp Set


Here's the NIGHT project I made...


Slumber parties are for the night, right?

I made this a gate fold style card in pinks, blacks, whites with a touch of Zebra.  The Invite seemed a little boring so I added some Perfect Pearls Mists to make it sparkle.
I don't know if you can see it but I also dry embossed lines on the outside of the front of the card, just for a little texture.


 Now on the inside......

Now the inside is blank but that is were the Who, What When Where and Why would go. I added the Please come to the inside of the Slumber Party Circle.  I think it turned out pretty good.
Who wouldn't want to recieve an invite like this?  
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look and if you'd like to play along....



Enter your NIGHT project below!
...






                                                                     

1 comment:

  1. A very pretty invite!I would love to receive one!
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Midgalia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...