Friday, November 2, 2012


Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Ch# 44:  Orange & Brown
Create any type of project featuring ORANGE and BROWN.
StartsFriday, November 2nd 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, November 8th, Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, November 8th late afternoon

Our Sponsor this challenge is



Dude Time Doodles
http://www.dudetimedoodles.com/
Prize: $10 Gift Certificate

Here is my ORANGE & BROWN project:

I decided to make a banner!  I wanted it to say Happy Thanksgiving but thought that was too long. 





  • I used Birthday Bash for the banner ribbons and cut them at 5.32"
  • I also used Birthday Bash for the "Give Thanks" and cut each letter at 2.23"
  • Paper is from DCWV Fall Stack
  • I used Rich Cocoa Memento ink for the edges
  • Had a long piece of scrap brown ribbon I used to string the banner together and finished it off with some Raffia.  
  • The Turkey I cut when it was Free week on CCR.



Thanks for looking, come back again soon!


                                                                    

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...