Sunday, October 7, 2012

Baby



Hello and happy Sunday!  

Today is General Conference for our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  Twice a year we hear from the Prophet and the leaders of our church and it's broadcast onto the BYU Channel (for DIRECTV).  I look forward to this time each year and really enjoy the council that they give.  If you are interested in hearing from our great leaders you can watch it live and recorded at http://www.lds.org/general-conference/watch?lang=eng.

I made this card a while back and wanted to share it.  I made it for a challenge and after I made it I realized it really didn't fit the Challenge theme so I ended up not using it.
I can always use baby cards though.  It seems I never really have any extra of those laying around.









  • Size is A6 
  • Paper is from DCWV
  • Blocks are from 9 Months Cartridge 
  • Black scallop circle is from Lacey Labels.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look, please come back any time!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...