Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Customized Signs with the Lucky 8 punches.


Happy Tuesday!  Today I wanted to post several door signs I've made over the last few months.  I've made these for Teacher gifts, friends and family.  I absolutely love making them.  They are so easy, fun and make people smile.

The first sign I made was for my son's 5th grade teacher last year.  

  • I used Lacy Labels for this sign cut red paper at 11.90"
  • The plaid paper is from the DCWV school  paper pack cut at 11.13"
  • The 5th grade was cut at 5.39" using Locker Talk
  • The apple is also cut from Locker cut at 3.85"
  • Then I stamped on the face from Peechy Keen Simple Sallies stamps
  • The pencil was precut from Doodle Charm I believe
  • Then I believe the letters were cut from Cricut Alphabet at 1.35"


The next  sign I made for my niece.  They both love Hello Kitty.

  • The measurements on the paper background is the same as the above.
  • The Hello Kitty was cut at 4.29"
  • The Letters were also cut using Cricut Alphabet.



This next sign I made for my Nail lady.  She just moved into her own room in the salon and as I was sitting there one day I noticed nothing on the door but a nail.  So I asked her what she wanted and she went with skulls.  I was glad I had asked because I would've done something nail related.  But this turned out totally her.
  • The background paper measurements are again the same as above.
  • The Skull is cut from Indie Art and is cut at 4.76" you can't tell but I inked around it with black ink.
  • The studds on skull are from imaginisce.
  • The letters are cut from Sans Serif at 1.82"

This last sign was made using the Lucky 8 Punch.  Have you seen these things? They really are cool.  Very big, but cool.  


  • I used a red sheet of 12 x 12" paper and punched it with the Lucky 8 Punch
  • For the second layer of paper I used an 11 x 11" paper printed from the Imagine using the Imagine More Cartridge and then punched with the Lucky 8 Punch
  • The Piano was cut from Quarter Note Cartridge along with the music notes.
  • The Name was cut from Cricut Alphabet.
 







After posting several of these little signs I realized I have several more that I haven't even taken pictures of.  I made a quick video showing you how the Lucky 8 punch works so if you were curious here it is.



Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day and come back again soon!









1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...