Thursday, March 15, 2012

Duct Tape Wallets

Well the new thing at our house lately is Duct tape wallets.  I know it's so yesterday but it's big at our house. We've been having so much fun mixing and matching colors.  We even started using paper in our Duct Tape Wallets.  Yes Paper.  So we can customized wallets for all the kids in my sons 5th grade class.  It's been a lot of fun and the sky's the limit as to what we can do.  I love that my 10 yr old son can do it.






OK so the Hello Kitty Wallet was made with paper.  We took paper and put clear packing tape over it and backed it with pink duct tape.  I think it turned out super cute.  I then took another little piece of Duct Tape and made a little clasp.  I used the sewing machine to sew on the clasp so there was no coming off.  I then used sticky back Velcro. This is what we got. Forget the Dooney Wallet, lol I think I'm going to switch to Duct Tape. 





These are only the few I remembered to take pictures of.  I will post more as we make them.  I would love to hear what you think.

Thanks for stopping by and please come back again soon!

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing i love the purple flame i am going to make one right now. You are an amazing crafter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...