Friday, March 2, 2012

Butterflys and sparkle

Today's card I'm sharing with you was made for my Secret Sister.  I hope she doesn't follow my blog...LOL. Actually I hope she does follow my blog but hope she missed this post.  I'm on a Facebook group and we all are assigned a secret sister.  We all post a little about who we are and what we like.  Then you have a place to go to learn a little about you secret sister.  Then you mail something to her.  My sister's favorite color was purple so of course I used purple.  She also likes butterfly's and sparkle.  I Incorporated all that into the design of this card.  I didn't stamp any sentiment on the card and I sent her 4 of them.  This way she can adjust the card to any occasion by a simple stamp or can just leave them blank.

 

The butterfly was cut from the Sophie Cartridge. I cut the circle from George and Basic Shapes.  I then ran the circle through the Cuttlebug.  The circle and butterfly is outlined with purple Stickles.  Then I added some black doodling around the card.



Well I hope she loves her cards and other little goodies I sent her.  If she is anything like me anything crafty is always completely appreciated. 

Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is a really pretty card,that butterfly really catches the eye and the purple colors look great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...