Friday, March 16, 2012

Disney Happy Birthday!

Happy Friday!  I've been home all week with a sick boy so it doesn't seem much like a Friday but hey I'll take it.  If you read my earlier post you know I just fine tuned my Imagine and it's been working fantastic.  I had made some 3" Disney Characters for some note cards and they were too small.  So I had them left over.  I decided to make a birthday card using only the Imagine. 



The base of this card is 6 1/2" x 5"
I used Imagine More Cards for the background paper and for the Happy Birthday across the bottom.
Then I just added some pop dots to the back of Mickey and Donald and stuck them on.  I used to hate cutting the Mickey Characters out because I couldn't get the colors right or all the layers were too much.  But with the Imagine it is a piece of cake. I love it!


Well thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...