Monday, March 7, 2011

bee-lieve gift set.

We are doing teacher spot lights at our church in our Primary.  These teachers are fabulous and we wanted to recognize them so a couple times a month we will pick one teacher and spot light them.  This particular teacher is our youngest of only 21. Her favorite color is Yellow so I went with a bee theme.

I got these little 6"x8" clip boards at our Dollar Tree. I covered it in a yellow w/ white polka dot paper from DCWV Everyday paper pack. I used the Create a Critter bee. I cut the wings out of Vellum to try and give it a real "wing" look.  The "bee-lieve" I used Quarter Note and welded together on the Gypsy. I didn't add anything with texture or dimension since most likely it will be used to write on.

Now these little composition notebooks I also bought at the Dollar Tree. They came in a 3 pk and measure in at @4"x31/2". I added the little bee, of course, from Create a Critter. The first photo was without Googlie eyes.  But I decided to add the Googlies. They just add so much I love googlie eyes. The paper again was a floral from DCWV Everday paper pack. I added clear stickles to the wings and some yellow ribbon. Oh and I inked around the edge a little with some black ink.
Then to put these little bee's in I made a quick little gift bag. I feel it needs more doodling or something but I had to hurry and do it in the morning last minute (suprise suprise). So I kept with the Bee theme. I used the Martha Stewart punch around the page loop punch. Added some ribbon and a bee and of course Googlie eyes.



Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  I will have a new theme every other week so hope to see you back soon!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...