Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thank you cards!!




While I was going through my surgery people came in and brought my family meals. What a great comfort knowing they are taken care of. I had my mother in law there and my daughter is a great cook but it was one less thing they had to worry about. Then once I got home we recieved a few meals so it was a relief for me to not have to burden the family to make dinner. I am so Thankfull for all the ladies that took time out of there lives to make mine easier. I made them each Thank you cards with matching envelopes.

This cowboy hat card is for a gal that has the cutest little 3 yr old boy who is always wearing a cowboy hat and his favorite color is pink. I used the Cricut Cake cartridge Birthday cakes for the cowboy hat and the Martha Stewart border punch.
 This card I used the new Smiley Cards for the first time and I used the peachy keen Simple sallies stamps for the first time as well. I think it turned out pretty cute. The punched flower border I used was from Recolections.
 This butterfly card I used the Wall Decor and More Cartridge, Martha stewart border punch and the i-rock. The photo doesn't show but there are little i-rock crystals on the butterfly.
 I made this card using only the Imagine. I used the best friends cartridge for the girl and the polk a dot background paper. I used Beyond Birthdays cartridge on the Imagine for the thank you. I also used the i-rock for the bling.I then printed the girl on the card, right onto the envelope.
 This card is actually for a customer at my store who heard of my surgery and sent me a get well card. I thought that was so sweet. I needed a not girly card since he is male. I came up with the piano. I don't know him really so I don't know if he is into music but I figured music is for anyone. I used the new Quarter Note cartridge, which I love by the way.
 Here is another card made with the Imagine. I used the Lori's Garden cartridge and again printed the butterfly right on the envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...