Saturday, January 29, 2011

More Note holders

             Well the plan was to do a craft fair this weekend. But the weather was really windy and I got a nasty  cold so I was unable to participate in the show.  But here is something that I would've had at the fair. The good news is the Craft fair was kinda a bust so I didn't feel too bad about not participating.

I got these little note pads you know the ones I'm talking about. You can pretty much find them anywhere and they usually cost about a $1.  So again wanting to use my new Cinch I made this note pad into a note book.

The hearts were left over from other projects that I didn't end up using. I just ran them through the cuttlebug. The red behind the frog I ran through the cuttlebug in the Sizzix Valentines folder. Then the frog was cut at 3" from yes, Create a Critter. I love this cartridge I can't believe I didn't have this cartridge until recently.
The inside I just did with a plain pink paper and the back is the same heart printed paper as the front. I inked the edges in red.

Thanks for looking, hope to see you back soon.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...