Friday, January 7, 2011

First Layout of 2011


I really loved how this Layout turned out. It is the first LO I've done this year and really the first one I've done in a really long time. I've got so much catch up to do.
Over on the Cricut Message Board they do a Challenge where a sketch is posted and everyone creates a LO using the sketch as inspiration. I love this because then I know I will get at least one page done a week.  Here is the sketch where I got my inspiration.


I used the Imagine to print out the back ground paper from the Imagine More Cartridge. I then used the G&BS cart for the Circles. The piano,trumpet and phrase is from the Quarter Note cartridge and the flourish is from Home Decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...