Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hang in there.



My little nephew of 6 yrs old was just diagnosed with Diabetes. It just breaks my heart that he has to go through this in his life.  I wanted to send him something to cheer him up.  I love this monkey. It makes me smile every time I see it. I hope that it makes him smile.

I used Create a Critter Cartridge for all the cuts except the little sign I used Walk in my Garden. I hand wrote on the sign with white pen. Then used pop dots behind the monkey and it looks like it is hanging right off the page.  I also decorated the envelope to match.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah,

    I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew! That's so hard...

    Your cute card must have cheered him up, though! I love the scene (great idea to make a sign for your sentiment) and your envelope!!! :)

    Thank you so much for sharing,
    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...