Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Coming soon.....Valentine's Day Card Blog Hop!!


Hey everyone another Blog Hop is coming to a computer near you. This Saturday January 22-January 23rd. I'm so excited to see what everyone has created just for this event. It's a Valentine's Day card Blog Hop. I have a card to show you but I also have another Valentine's project I just can't wait to show.

Thanks to Ellen over at CardMonkey for hosting this Hop.

So Starting Saturday hop over to Ellen's Blog CardMonkey to start hoping around. Come get great ideas and inspiration for your Valentines with great chances to win Blog Candy. Good luck and see you this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the hop tomorrow! Can't wait to see your Valentines Day ideas! New follower. I'm stop #13 on the hop: http://www.mudpiereality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...