Saturday, April 25, 2015

Music themed French Horn Calendar





 Hi! Hope you've had a great Saturday.
I started a new job today. (You know because I didn't have enough on my plate with school and church and family and well life in general, LOL.)

No but seriously,  I am the new paper-crafting/scrap-booking instructor 
for our local Michael's.  

I'm super excited.

So here is the last calendar that I have to show you.  This one I made for my daughter.  
She is a Class president and also has a lot going on.  I wanted her to want to keep a calendar.
Since she is big in the band and plays the french horn I went with a French Horn design. 
Then added a personalized touch with her name.


  

The French Horn and the background shape I found in the Silhouette store and cut from cardstock.  I don't know if you can tell from this picture or not but the gold paper is actually glitter so it sparkles just like a real horn would in light.
Then her name is cut from white vinyl.  

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!!

 Simply by Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...