Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Season's Greetings (yeah I know I'm a little late)



Hello and Happy Wednesday!!  

I made a couple of cards this year for Christmas and never got around to posting them.  


  • This little guy is from the JOLLY HOLIDAY Cartridge
  • LACY LABELS for the background shape cut @ 3.59", 3.43" & 3.24"
  • I used Peachy Keen stamps Simple Sallies 1 1/8"
  • The buttons on his overalls are small button brads
  • Twine is from Martha Stewart
  • Sentiment is from Studio G



  • Easle Card size 5 1/4"x4"
  • Green ribbon from stash
  • Button Brads
  • Martha Stewart Poinsettia border punch
  • Simplicity fur














  • This cute little pooch is from CREATE A CRITTER 2
  • Added stickles to the collar
  • Heat embossed the sentiment with Red sparkly powder

  •  Santa cut using SIMPLY CHARMED cartridge
  • Beard I used the below Tulip Paint
  • Twine is Martha Stewart



Well thanks for stopping by and taking a look. 
What do you use to give beards texture, I'd love to know.  

Have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. Aww, your cards are all adorable! I didn't get to make many at all this year, but now I have the time to do it. Maybe I'll get a jump start on Xmas 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling cards!!Sweet!Love them ALL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...