Monday, September 17, 2012

Thanks A Melon

                                                           
Hello! I'm so excited to be blogging.  
I have really just been off the blogging mark lately with everything going on.  I've got the big Craft Fair Season coming up and have been trying to get ready for that.  Well that and my table has had all my crafting stuff all over it and that is where I take all my pictures, lol.  

Today I want to show you a set of Thank you Cards that I made.  We went to Santa Anna California for a all star baseball game with my son's travel ball team and stayed the night with family.   Then all the family drove in from different areas around California to see the game.  I thought it was great to see everyone and wanted to send out thank you's.  It was much cooler then our AZ weather but it was still rather warm, especially for them, so I made Watermelon shaped cards.  Who doesn't like Watermelon on a hot summer day?


  • Card is 5 3/4" x 3" Cut out a circle then folded in half
  • Paper is from a Colorbok Carnival paper pack
  • Watermelon and sentiment was cut from Just Because Cards
  • The Twin is Martha Stewart in both Red and Green.


I really like the different shape cards we can make these days.  Hope you enjoyed and come back again real soon!






                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...