Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pause Dream Enjoy Ch #36 Music

Hello and Happy Friday!  

It has been a long week and I welcome the weekend with open arms.  But first it's Pause Dream Enjoy challenge Day, YAY!!  

This weeks challenge is music.  Do you play an instrument or do you wish you did?  I actually do. I played the trumpet for 8 years and I can also play the piano but I didn't make a project about what I can play but what I would love to play.  I went with a guitar.  Who doesn't like to rock out with a guitar? I wish I knew how to play.  Here is my card. But don't forget to check out the Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge blog to see what the other Design Team members have created then make something and play along. 


  • A2 Sized Card
  • Paper is from DCWV Glam Gal Stack
  • I cut the rockstar at 3.35" from Cricut Decals
  • Background shape is from Lacy Labels
  • Tag is a Fiscars Punch
  • "you rock" stamp is from the $1 bin.
  • Ink is Tim Holtz Distress Ink -Dusty Concord.
Our Sponsor for this weeks Challenge is 


Heather Ellis with a prize of any 3 digital items to one lucky winner!

So please come play with us!! This is a fabulous prize and a fun challenge.  I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with.




                                                 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...