Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bike Card

Well so I missed a day.  I don't know how you women do it. How you balance a full time job, kids and home and everything and still have amazing projects and blogs.  If it weren't for my Gypsy I wouldn't have this card.  I sat while at my daughters basket ball practice today and got alot of things planned out.  I then was able to come home and cut.  Now I will say it didn't come out as I had pictured it in my head at the time, but it will have to do.


Card size is 4x8
The bike was cut using the Sweethearts cartridge.
The sentiment was printed  from the computer then punched out using eKSuccess punch.
Ribbon is Michaels brand, Dashes,dots and Checks
The red scallope border is from a Recollections border punch.

Thanks for stopping by.  I know I promised Valentine's Treat bags and they are done. I'm hoping to get them up tomorrow, so check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...