Wednesday, January 4, 2012

9 Ladies Dancing

Hi and happy Wednesday. I wanted to share a project I did back in December. Our church has an annual Christmas party and this year the theme was the 12 Days of Christmas. Each of the tables had one of the days from the song. I chose 9 for 9 ladies dancing. I got the shall we dance cartridge as a Circle member and wasn't if or when I would ever use it but I kept it just in case. I'm glad that I did because this cartridge was perfect for this project.
I used a #10 can for the base. I used skewers and popsicle sticks for attaching.
It turned out to be such a fun night and to see all the amazing and creative decorations was my favorite part. Now I'm hoping that I might be able to do some thing with this before next Christmas like maybe take out the ladies dancing saying and make it a center piece for a 9 year old birthday party. Hmm maybe, we'll have to see. Well until then it will be hanging out in my craft room.
                                                          Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Great centerpiece--Very pretty!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out great! Nice work!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...